800 NW 4th
This classic, former automobile dealership retail building was most recently a 'cinepub' and entertainment facility and consists of nearly 13,000 sf in the MidTown Oklahoma City area. The building has a great corner location near Downtown OKC with great access to all the new developments near the downtown core of Oklahoma City - the new Convention Center and Omni Hotel, Scissortail Park, and Strawberry Fields. This would be an ideal location for retailers and restaurants providing products and services to the Downtown, Mid Town, and Bricktown districts. Directly to the east of this site, a new mixed-use residential and retail project, 700 West, will be developed. This planned 121,425 square foot building will contain approximately 27 studios, 84 1-bedroom, and 27 2-bedroom apartments providing an immediate customer base to this retail/restaurant facility.
- BEAUTIFUL RESTAURANT/ENTERTAINMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 13,000 sf facility
- Hardcorner, MidTown location
- Beautiful curbside appeal with fully remodeled interior and exterior
- New rooftop HVAC
- Streetfront exposure provides excellent visibility to local traffic
- New roof
- Daytime population of nearly 50,000 people in 1-mile!
- Population growth rate in the 1-mile radius is greater than 3 times the national avg and nearly 4 times > state average
- Household growth rate in the 1-mile radius is greater than 5 times the national avg and 7 times > state average
- Zoning—DTD-1 Downtown Transitional, Limited
- Move-In Ready!
- Great exposure to downtown core and commuters
- Excellent access and visibility
- Tremendous commercial and residential development in the immediate area
|MEDIAN HHOLD INCOME||$39,660||$36,796||$37,383|
|W of property on NW 4TH (2-way) 2019||3,714|
|E of property on NW 4th (2-way) 2019||4,342|
|N of property on Shartel (2-way) 2018||4,259|
|S of property on Shartel (2-way) 2018||3,718|