RETAIL SPACE FOR LEASE
1625 W. 33rd Street
Edmond, OK 7301
This attractive retail center is a dynamite opportunity for a business looking for great demographics, traffic exposure, and excellent access.
Located at the northeast corner of 33rd St and Lincoln in Edmond, this center already has a terrific tenant mix consisting of a café, hair salon, dispensary, and an antique store, all of which cater to excellent, high-income clientele.
- Excellent exposure on emerging commercial corridor
- Located at traffic controlled intersection of Lincoln and 33rd with protected left hand turn lane
- Excellent Edmond demographics
- Direct access to neighboring office and commercial areas for built-in customer base
- Co-tenants: Cafe 47, melt salon, and Lavender Antiques.
|SUITE ADDRESS||1625 W 33RD|
|RATE / SF||$18.00/SF NNN|
|AVAILABLE SF||1,170 SF|
|LEASE TERM||3-5 YEARS|
|ZONING||E-1 GENERAL COMMERCIAL|
|TRAFFIC||CARS PER DAY|
|33rd & Lincoln (2017)||24,141|
|MED HH INCOME||$70,675||$66,959||$65,517|
|PER CAPITA INCOME||$36,512||$35,473||$37,810|