RETAIL SPACE FOR LEASE
1625 West 33rd Street
Edmond, OK 7301
This attractive retail center is a dynamite opportunity for a business looking for great demographics, traffic exposure, and excellent access.
Located at the northeast corner of 33rd St and Lincoln in Edmond, this center already has a terrific tenant mix consisting of a café, hair salon, dispensary, and an antique store, all which cater to excellent, high-income clientele.
- Excellent exposure on emerging commercial corridor
- Located at traffic controlled intersection of Lincoln and 33rd with protected left hand turn lane
- Excellent Edmond demographics
- Direct access to neighboring office and commercial areas for built-in customer base
- Co-tenants: Cafe 47 (coming soon!, melt salon, Republic of Green, and Lavender Antiques.
|SUITE ADDRESS||1625 W 33RD|
|RATE / SF||$18.00/sf|
|AVAILABLE SF||1,170 SF;|
|LEASE TERM||3 YEARS|
|ZONING||E-1 GENERAL COMMERCIAL|
|MINIMUM AVAILABLE||1,170 SF|
|TRAFFIC||CARS PER DAY|
|33rd & Lincoln (2017)||24,141|
|MED HH INCOME||$70,167||$64,839||$62,467|
|PER CAPITA INCOME||$34,386||$34,210||$35,884|